The new wellness program offers a refreshing twist on health and well-being. This year’s program features exciting new challenges and a new vendor, Limeade.
The more challenges you participate in, the more points you’ll earn toward the program incentive of up to $300 off your 2016 medical plan premiums.
New! Sync your personal fitness device or mobile app to your Limeade account to earn points for the activities you do every day.
Get started. There are many ways to earn points toward your incentive.
- Register: Click on the blue Williams Wellness Program button at the top of this page to access the program site. To register, employees use employee ID, spouses and domestic partners use employee ID + S – for example: 12345S.
- Complete your required health screening by Sept. 15, 2015: Your screening will give you insight about your health status and what you can do to prevent any possible medical risks. There are two ways to participate: onsite screenings or completing a Physician’s form. Download the form or register for a screening to complete the “Health Screening Challenge” on the program site.
- Complete your required confidential Well-Being Assessment by Sept. 15, 2015: Complete the health screening and well-being assessment to earn an instant $150 incentive.
- Complete online challenges to earn points: The choice is yours – participate in as many or as few challenges as you would like. Start earning points today – the more points you accumulate, the higher level you’ll achieve and the more incentives you will qualify for at the end of the program. Check out the level explanation below.
- Wellness program website
- Schedule your health screening (must register for the wellness program in advance)
- U.S. program checklist
- Physician form
- Program Rules (U.S.)
Tips for success:
- Challenges change monthly. Check back on the first Monday of each month to find new and fun ways to participate at work and at home.
- Make sure you log activity within the allotted timeframe. You can retroactively track your activities for two weeks during a challenge.
- You have three days after the challenge ends to track your activity. Most challenges end at the end of the month, but read the challenge details to make sure you know when the challenge ends.
- Track your routine activities to build your points; for example, completing preventive exams, donating blood, visiting the dentist or getting a vision checkup.
- Point values are denoted in the lower right corner of the challenge tile. Make sure you join and complete activities of interest to collect your points. Additional challenges are available that don’t award points, if you want to challenge yourself more.
- Don’t delay, start earning points today. Points accrue in your wellness program account with each challenge completed. Earned points will advance you from the “Get Started Level” to higher levels, once you complete the required health screening and well-being assessment. The program is easy and friendly to use on your smartphone or tablet. Visit williams.limeade.com from your phone for on-the-go tracking.
The wellness program is available to all Williams employees. Spouses and domestic partners enrolled in the Williams medical plan may participate. Spouses and domestic partners also may earn up to $300 off 2016 medical plan premiums, up to a combined $600 off medical premiums. Download the program checklist to learn more.
Questions or concerns? Contact Customer Service at 855-750-8867 or email@example.com.
Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to all eligible employees. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same incentive by different means. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you (and, if you wish, with your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same incentive that is right for you in light of your health status. To request a different way to qualify for the incentive, you must contact us within a reasonable period of time prior to the September 15 deadline to allow you time to qualify for the incentive under the alternative standard.