Congratulations on choosing a career with Williams! We are happy to welcome you into the Williams family and appreciate you taking the time to prepare for your first day with us.
Below are links to the U.S. new hire paperwork forms you will need to complete prior to the scheduled meeting with your Williams representative.
WARNING: Do not use electronic signatures on any onboarding form or it will not be accepted. Print all documents and sign by hand.
Please email your completed new hire paperwork to StrategicStaffing@williams.com.
The U.S. new hire paperwork includes the following:
- Employee Data Form
- Post Offer Veteran Compliance Form
- Self Identification of Disability Compliance Form
- Policy Receipt Acknowledgment
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
- Invention and Confidential Information Agreement
- Required State Forms
Please note: If you will not be working in one of the states below, a state form will not be required with your new hire paperwork.
- Alabama (A-4)
- Arkansas (AR4EC)
- Colorado Affirmation of Legal Work Status
- Connecticut (CT-W4)
- Kansas (K-4)
- Louisiana (L-4)
- Maryland (MW507)
- Maine (W-4ME)
- Michigan (MI-W4)
- Mississippi (89-350-10-2)
- Missouri (MO W-4)
- New Jersey Gender Equity Notice (AD-290)
- Ohio (IT 4)
- PA Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification
Additional information to prepare for your first day is listed below:
- Welcome to Williams
- Instructions for 2015 and 2016 Benefits Enrollment
- New Employee Checklist
- List of Acceptable Documents for the I-9
- Payroll Dates – U.S.
- Helpful Resources to Get Started
- Williams Way to Wellness Program Checklist
- Tulsa Parking Procedures
This is for your information regarding parking in downtown Tulsa. Parking can be set up on your first day of employment with your employee ID.
- Employment Application
Please note: You do not need to complete the employment application if you have already provided to Williams.
- Background Consent Form
Please note: You do not need to complete the background consent form if you have already provided to Williams.
Required Compliance Action – Electronic I-9 Instructions
In addition, all new hires will complete an electronic I-9 via instructions that will be emailed to you. Williams participates in E-Verify in accordance with federal and applicable state laws. Remember that you still must bring acceptable documents to verify employment authorization (see attached list of acceptable documents for the I-9). On your first day of employment, when you meet with your Williams New Employee Ambassador, you will need to bring one document from List A or one document from EACH from both List B and List C. Failure to complete and accurate I-9 and verify employment by the third day of hire can result in termination.
Williams participates in E-Verify in accordance with federal and applicable state laws. Williams participa en una verificacion electronica (E-Verify), de acuerdo con las leyes federales y estatales aplicables.
Please contact your Talent Acquisition Coordinator at any time throughout this process if you have questions.
Voluntary Tax Credit Questionnaire – Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Williams participates in federal and state incentive programs in order to lower the cost of doing business. Williams is always looking for innovative ways to reinvest in our workforce and would appreciate the few extra minutes needed for you to complete the screening and eSign the forms if eligible. Your participation is voluntary and your responses will in no way affect your employment opportunity at Williams. All responses are kept confidential and are used strictly for purposes of obtaining a tax credit for Williams. We appreciate your help in lowering costs.
- Go to website: Work Opportunity Tax Credit questionnaire
- Answer the series of questions to determine eligibility fortheWOTC tax credits.
- Eligible applicants will be prompted to complete their eSignature for the Tax Credit Questionnaire and Release Statement in a two-step process.
- All applicants will receive a confirmation code upon completion of the screening process.
If you have questions or would like to understand more about the process and purpose of this screening please contact Harlan Ross, Williams Economic Incentive Analyst, at 918-573-7565.