Williams is the largest natural gas gatherer in the San Juan Basin with assets in the counties of San Juan and Rio Arriba, New Mexico, and La Plata, Colorado. Williams’ Northwest Pipeline also traverses the San Juan Basin area.
Our gathering and processing assets in this area include:
- More than 3,700 miles of pipeline with nearly 6,500 receipt points
- Inlet gathering capacity of 1.8 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day
- Two gas processing plants with combined inlet capacity of 700 million cubic feet of natural gas per day
- One CO2 treating facility with the capacity to treat up to 750 million cubic feet of natural gas per day
- Capacity to recover 41,000 barrels per day of natural gas liquids
- Capacity to produce 40,000 gallons per day of liquefied natural gas
Our plants are monitored 24 hours a day by highly-skilled operations personnel using state-of-the-art technology.