As one of the leading energy infrastructure companies in North America, Williams makes energy happen.
We gather, process and transport natural gas for customers that include some of the world’s leading energy producers, power generators, utilities and petrochemical companies. Our U.S. and Canada assets connect producers with growing markets, while providing shippers the supply certainty they need.
Here’s an overview of Williams’ capabilities (including the assets of Williams Partners, in which Williams owns the general partner and a significant ownership interest):
- Gas processing capacity of approximately 6.6 billion cubic feet of gas per day
- Annual natural gas liquids production of more than 200,000 barrels per day
- More than 10,000 miles of oil and gas gathering pipelines with inlet capacity of 8 billion cubic feet of gas per day and 475,000 barrels of oil per day
- Approximately 1,400 miles of NGL and olefin transportation pipelines with approximately 200,000 barrels per day of capacity
- Approximately 21 million barrels of NGL storage capacity
- Annual production of 1.35 billion pounds of ethylene and 90 million pounds of propylene
- Operates approximately 15,000 miles of interstate natural gas pipeline
- Gas pipeline design capacity of more than 11 billion cubic feet per day
- Transports enough gas to heat 30 million homes on a winter day
- Delivers approximately 14 percent of natural gas consumed in United States
- Seasonal storage capacity of more than 230 billion cubic feet
- Three pipelines: Transco, Northwest and Gulfstream