- Approximately 970 miles of onshore and offshore natural gas gathering pipelines with a combined capacity of approximately 2.8 Bcf/d1
- The Mobile Bay and Markham processing plants with a combined inlet capacity of 1.2 Bcf/d and NGL production capacity of 75,000 barrels per day
- The Larose processing plant with inlet capacity of 600 MMcf/d and the Paradis fractionator, that can produce 32,000 bpd of NGLs2
- Four deepwater crude oil pipelines with a combined length of nearly 400 miles and capacity of 475 million barrels per day (MMbbls/d)1
- Four floating production platforms with combined daily inlet capacity of 1.2 Bcf/d of natural gas and 251,000 bbls/d of oil1
1Includes offshore facilities of the Discovery System. Williams Partners owns 60 percent of Discovery and operates it. DCP Midstream Partners, LP, owns the other 40 percent.
2Part of the Discovery System.