- The Susquehanna Supply Hub in northeast Pennsylvania is a major natural gas supply hub being built to serve natural gas producers in northeastern Pennsylvania. The system currently has a gathering inlet capacity of approximately 1 Bcf/d and is connected to three major interstate gas pipeline systems. By 2015, the Susquehanna Supply Hub is expected to be capable of delivering more than 3 Bcf/d of Marcellus Shale production into four major interstate gas pipeline systems.
- The Ohio Valley Midstream system in northern West Virginia, southwestern Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio is situated in the NGL-rich heart of the Marcellus Shale. Current assets include a gathering system and a processing facility. In addition, construction is underway on fractionation and additional processing facilities and there are plans to construct NGL pipelines.
- The Laurel Mountain Midstream joint venture1 in southwestern Pennsylvania currently includes nearly 1,400 miles of pipeline with average throughput of 200 MMcf/d.
1Williams Partners owns 51 percent of Laurel Mountain Midstream and operates it. Chevron is the JV partner and owns the remaining 49 percent.