Williams, including its assets held through Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE: WPZ), is an energy infrastructure company focused on connecting North America’s significant hydrocarbon resource plays to growing markets for natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs) and olefins. Williams’ operations span from the deepwater Gulf of Mexico to the Canadian oil sands.
Williams owns and operates midstream gathering and processing assets, and interstate natural gas pipelines. In addition, Williams processes oil sands off-gas and produces olefins for petrochemical feedstocks.
- Williams’ headquarters are located in Tulsa, Okla. Other major offices are in Salt Lake City, Houston, the Four Corners Area and our growing presence in Pennsylvania.
- Williams employs approximately 4,700 people
- Williams is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran’s status.
- Williams common stock (WMB) and Williams Partners units (WPZ) are listed on the New York Exchange.
- The company was founded in 1908.