Williams offers a comprehensive health and wellness program to full-time and part-time employees working more than 20 hours per week. Employees who enroll in a medical plan can choose to cover their eligible dependents (e.g., legal spouse, same-sex or opposite-sex domestic partner and dependent children).
Medical Plan Options
- Two consumer-driven medical options
- One Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
Both options provide for in-network preventative care and include prescription drug benefits. You will also have access to services and resources such as:
- 24 Hour NurseLine
- Cancer Support Program
- Chronic Condition and Disease Management support
- Healthy Pregnancy Program
- Virtual Visits – 24/7/365 access to U.S. board-certified physicians by secure video, phone or e-mail
- Infertility treatment options
Health Savings Account
Eligible employees enrolled in one of the consumer-driven medical options will have access to a health savings account with an annual company contribution.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employees may make pre-tax contributions to be reimbursed for eligible expenses
- Employees may elect to contribute to a Health Care Flexible Spending Account and/or a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Dental Coverage Option
We offer affordable dental coverage which provides a wide range of preventive, basic and major restorative services.
Vision Coverage Option
We offer competitive vision coverage including discounts for refractive eye surgery.
Williams Way to Wellness
We are committed to supporting the physical, financial and emotional wellness of our employees. Through programs and incentives, we provide online tools, support and other resources to help you reach your goals. When our employees are healthy and happy, everyone wins.
- Williams Way to Wellness Program
- Real Appeal Weight Loss Program
- Company-paid onsite health screenings and flu-shots in many of our locations
- Subsidized on-site fitness centers in our larger locations
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The EAP is offered through United Behavioral Health to help you manage the everyday stresses of home and work life.