The Susquehanna Supply Hub in northeast Pennsylvania is a major natural gas supply hub being built to serve natural gas producers in northeastern Pennsylvania. The system currently has a gathering inlet capacity of approximately 1 Bcf/d and is connected to three major interstate gas pipeline systems. By 2015, the Susquehanna Supply Hub is expected to be capable of delivering more than 3 Bcf/d of Marcellus Shale production into four major interstate gas pipeline systems.
The Ohio Valley Midstream system in northern West Virginia, southwestern Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio is situated in the NGL-rich heart of the Marcellus Shale. Current assets include a gathering system and a processing facility. In addition, construction is underway on fractionation and additional processing facilities and there are plans to construct NGL pipelines.
The Laurel Mountain Midstream joint venture in southwestern Pennsylvania currently includes nearly 1,400 miles of pipeline with average throughput of 200 MMcf/d. Williams Partners owns 69 percent of Laurel Mountain Midstream and operates it. Chevron is the joint venture partner and owns the remaining 31 percent.