Monarch Pipeline

Click for a larger map.

Overview

Monarch Pipeline LLC (“Monarch”) includes existing and new pipe totaling approximately 60 miles in length.  The pipeline provides interstate transportation of unfractionated gas liquids (“Demethanized Mix”) from the Williams’ Oak Grove Processing Facility in Marshall County West Virginia to the Williams’ Moundsville Fractionation Facility in Moundsville, West Virginia and to the UEO Fractionation Facility in Scio, Ohio.  The Pipeline is expected to be in service by mid-August, 2019. 

Ownership

The Ohio Valley Midstream joint venture (OVM) owns 100% of the Monarch Pipeline LLC assets.  Williams owns 65% of OVM and Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) owns the other 35%.

Tariff

Download a copy of the Monarch Pipeline tariff 

Counties of Operation

The Monarch Pipeline LLC’s Demethanized Mix pipeline traverses three counties:

  • Marshall County, West Virginia
  • Belmont, Ohio
  • Harrison, Ohio

Contact

For questions about Williams’ operations, commercial development or distribution, please contact one of the individuals listed below. For general questions about Williams, please call (800) 945-5426 or send an e-mail to WilliamsContact@williams.com.

Operations
Stephen Furbacher, Senior Manager of Operations
Commercial Development
Kevin Wees, Commercial Development Lead NGL
Distribution and Scheduling
Melinda Lapham, Manager of Distribution and Scheduling
Mark Howsen, Distribution Representative