UEOM NGL Pipelines

Overview

Click for larger map.

UEOM NGL Pipelines LLC includes two parallel pipelines, one that provides transportation for propane and another that provides transportation for ethane. The Propane Pipeline provides transportation capacity from Utica East Ohio Midstream LLC’s Harrison Fractionation Facility in Scio, Ohio south to a pipeline connection with the TEPPCO Pipeline. The Ethane Pipeline provides transportation capacity from Utica East Ohio Midstream LLC’s Harrison Fractionation Facility in Scio, Ohio south to a pipeline connection with the ATEX Ethane Pipeline. Each pipeline is 8-inch, approximately 7.9 miles long.

 

Ownership

The Ohio Valley Midstream joint venture (OVM) owns 100% of UEOM NGL Pipelines LLC and its’ assets.  Williams owns 65% of OVM and Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) owns the other 35%.

 

Tariff

Download a copy of the Propane Pipeline tariff.

Download a copy of the Ethane Pipeline tariff.

 

Tariff Adoption Letter

Download a copy of the tariff adoption letter.

 

Counties of Operation

UEOM NGL Pipelines LLC’s Propane Pipeline and Ethane pipeline traverse two counties in Ohio.

North County, Ohio

Stock County, Ohio

 

Contact

For questions about Williams’ operations, commercial development or distribution, please contact one of the individuals listed below. For general questions about Williams, please call 800-945-5426 or send an e-mail to WilliamsContact@williams.com.

 

Operations

Nickolaus Munoz, Manager of Operations

Commercial Development

Taylor James, Manager of Commercial Development

Distribution and Scheduling

Melinda Lapham, Manager of Distribution and Scheduling

Angie Thomas, Distribution Representative